Hi there! Welcome to my world, and to my blog! I am Hope , a photographer located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This is where I post sneak peeks from recent sessions, experiences and announce any new offers at Hope Gibbs Photography. Check back often, and please feel free to leave comments!

June 21, 2010

Fire on the Mountain

These pictures are from the day the Shultz Fire started. It was started by an abandoned campfire and devoured thousands and thousands of acres instantly.

This is a truck belonging to Flagstaff Fire. They actually had little to do with this particular fire. It was a cool coincidence that they drove by as I was capturing the smoke rising from behind Mt. Elden.

Smoke was rising 30,000 feet. This is the opposite side of the mountain in which the top peak (Humphrey's is around 12,000 ft).

No comments:

Post a Comment