Hi there! Welcome to my world, and to my blog! I am Hope , a photographer located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This is where I post sneak peeks from recent sessions, experiences and announce any new offers at Hope Gibbs Photography. Check back often, and please feel free to leave comments!

September 14, 2010

"Ruadh gu brath!" Scots gaelic for "Red heads forever!"

These girls are mine, all mine! These are our two oldest and also our first "set" of kids. Abbigail and Isabelle are spectacular people and I am immensly blessed and honored to get to live my life with them in it. Their vibrant, rich red hair has very much affected and shaped our lives. I love that it gives me a reason to preach my ongoing sermon to them about living extraordinary lives because God made them to stand out!





No comments:

Post a Comment