Hi there! Welcome to my world, and to my blog! I am Hope , a photographer located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This is where I post sneak peeks from recent sessions, experiences and announce any new offers at Hope Gibbs Photography. Check back often, and please feel free to leave comments!

January 19, 2011

Harper....I mean Sandoval!

Ms. Harper...I mean Sandoval has been my friend for as long as I can remember. She moved here somewhere around fifth or sixth grade.  My favorite memories are sleepover marathons, playing on the golf course and learning "We Are The World" in sign language in her moms preschool. I don't remember ever being bored! I do believe my antics got her into a fair bit of trouble. A teacher once put us in opposite corners in the back of the room to limit the disruption! I am sure I just yelled to her from my corner! Kami is at the crossroads of one adventure heading into another. It was fun to spend some time with her and the two girls to mark this moment in time. It is just that, a mark. A place in time she can look back and see where literally everything changed.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for her and her family! Next time...the hubby will join us! 








No comments:

Post a Comment