Hi there! Welcome to my world, and to my blog! I am Hope , a photographer located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This is where I post sneak peeks from recent sessions, experiences and announce any new offers at Hope Gibbs Photography. Check back often, and please feel free to leave comments!

March 1, 2011

No way!

My hubby went on a hunting trip to the "Strip" to help a friend. It's the North rim of the Grand Canyon between Arizona and Utah.  He wasn't going to be hunting, only helping. I sent him with my old Canon Rebel Xsi with a 75-300mm lens. I set the camera to mostly automatic and sent him on his way. He came back with 5 fuzzy pictures of deer 2 miles away and THESE! He said he was standing in the middle of nowhere and looked up to see THIS! What a breathtaking surprise! This sunset was just outstanding! I love how the clouds look like balls of fire! Wish I could have been there...






No comments:

Post a Comment