Hi there! Welcome to my world, and to my blog! I am Hope , a photographer located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This is where I post sneak peeks from recent sessions, experiences and announce any new offers at Hope Gibbs Photography. Check back often, and please feel free to leave comments!

March 10, 2011

Knot: tying a cord to itself or another.

"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you." 






Spending time with Garrett and Brianne makes me think of the quote above. They are smitten and just giddy about each other. Brianne announced that there were only 4 short months left before they would marry. Most brides would say that in a panic. With all that needed to be done they would feel that was a short time. Not Brianne. She said it with dignity and promise. They are happy to be tying the knot. Tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment